Air purification improves the air quality inside your home, creating a healthier space for you and your family. Purifiers work to trap airborne particles from the airflow that are often the cause of health issues and unpleasant odours, while simultaneously distributing fresh and clean air. Advanced technology is used to extract contaminants from the airflow and push it through internal HEPA filters, filtering the air of pollutants before being distributed back into your home.
Discover what clean living feels like with an air purifier from InAir Ltd. Not only will the improved air quality help to improve a number of health issues caused by airborne particles, including hay fever, asthma, and the spread of infectious viruses, it will also keep your home’s interiors in better condition by capturing mould particles. Our sleek yet discreet design adds to the look of any room while providing a more comfortable space to enjoy.
Benefits of having air purification in your home:
- Eliminates harmful airborne particles, including COVID-19, reducing the chance of harmful diseases
- Prevention of mould and mildew building up
- Relieves symptoms of asthma and other allergies
- Contains and neutralises unpleasant odours
- Keep windows closed to preserve heat will keep air fresh
- Improves quality of sleep