Horizontal Slimline Ceiling or Wall Mounted Counter Flow Heat Recovery Unit 150M³/h
- Suitable for domestic & commercial, schools, offices, surgeries etc
- Low cost environment solution for pools and spa rooms
- Slimline suspended ceiling or wall mounted supply & extract heat recovery unit.
- Airflow rate 150 M³H
- Up to 90% efficient heat exchanger
- Electric & LPHW water heater with control options
- ERP 2018 compliant and A+ energy rated.
- Spigot connection Ø100mm
- 4 layers HEPA filter, up to 99% efficiency option
- Galvanised steel sheet case.
- Internal acoustic fibre for noise reduction
- Hi efficiency forward curved impellors.
The InAir range of highly efficient heat recovery units are designed specifically for the UK market. InAir HRVU units have airflow rates from 350 to 550 m3/hour, low dB levels and high thermal efficiencies required by schools, nurseries, commercial buildings, offices and civic buildings.
The InAir HRVU systems are slimline and therefore easy to locate in loft spaces and false ceilings. Add-on option such as LPHW, electric heaters, booster fans, HEPA and Carbon filters are available.
Benefits of Heat Recovery Exchanger when used in conjunction with air conditioning;
Summer – when the HRVU is used in the summer, the energy of the cold air discharged from the room is used to pre-cool the hot, ambient outside air before it enters the room
Winter - when the HRVU is used in the winter, the energy of the warm air discharged from the room is used to pre-heat the cold, ambient outside air before it enters the room.
Mechanical Heat Recover Ventilation for swimming pool and spa rooms
The benefits of these systems that it provides fresh air ventilation, controls humidity, sets us a small pressure difference between spa/pool room and adjoining rooms (to prevent moisture migration), fully conforms to building regulations, low running cost and minimal maintenance.