InAir CO2 Monitor
5-in-1 Monitoring: including CO2 / TVOC / HCHO / temperature / humidity monitoring.
Available in two colours.
- CO2- High levels of CO2 can be harmful to health.
- TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compounds)- Can cause cancer.
- HCHO (Formaldehyde) - Highly reactive at room temperate.
CO2: High levels of CO2 can be extremely harmful to health. Over exposure to CO2 can lead to a variety of health issues that include headaches, dizziness, restlessness, tingling sensations, pins and needles, difficulty breathing, tiredness, an increased heartrate, elevated blood pressure, coma, asphyxia and convulsions.
CO2 can also decrease productivity as it may decrease information utilisation, decrease performance and increase rates of absenteeism.
In relation to health effects caused by a build-up of CO2, a high level can also raise indication that the aeriation in the room may need improvement. Though CO2 levels are not found to be a direct exposure to the coronavirus we are now all too familiar with, checking these levels daily can highlight poorly ventilated areas.
TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compounds): Volatile organic compounds can also cause extreme health concerns as they contain a variety of chemicals that lead to similar issues caused by CO2. However, these compounds may also lead to conjunctival irritation, nose and throat discomfort, allergic skin reactions, nausea and emesis. Higher concentrations may cause irritation of the lungs, and may even cause damage to the liver, kidney and the central nervous system.
HCHO (Formaldehyde): HCHO is a colourless, carcinogenic gas which is highly reactive at room temperature. When HCHO is present in the air with exceedingly high levels some may experience watery eyes, a burning sensation in the eyes, nose and throat, wheezing, irritation in the skin and nausea. Sources of HCHO may come from building materials, smoking, household products and the use of un-vented appliances such as space heaters and gas stoves. A new study has shown that there might also be high formaldehyde levels in manufactured wood products such as cabinets, laminate flooring and plywood.
Constant monitoring of these levels keeps peace of mind for either family members at home, or employees in your workspace.
You are also able to monitor the temperature and humidity levels in the room, allowing an individual to set the controls at the best level. The humidity in the room should be between 40% and 60%. Low humidity is one the leading causes of dry air which can cause dry cracked skin, dry eyes, chapped lips, dry sinuses and may lead to sick building syndrome.
|Categories / Air Quality Status||CO2||TVOC||HCHO|
|Excellent Air Quality||< 600ppm||< 0.6mg/m3||< 0.08 mg/m3|
|Good Air Quality||> 600ppm ; < 1200 ppm||> 0.6mg/m3 ; < 1.6 mg/m3||> 0.08 mg/m3 ; < 0.12mg/m3|
|Poor Air Quality||> 1200ppm||> 1.6 mg/m3||> 0.12 mg/m3|
- High Performance Chip: accurately captures the current generated in the electrochemical reaction process and calculates the measurement results.
- Multiple Anti-Interference: based on air convection technology, it adopts scientific multi-angle vents design to achieve fast heat dissipation and more accurate monitoring.
- Sound & Light Alarm: when the values of CO2 / TVOC / HCHO exceed the standard, it will automatically start the sound and light intelligent alarm. This sound can be muted if required.
- Energy Saving: with built-in 1200mAh lithium battery, it can be charged through USB cable to achieve 10 hours standby time and low power prompt function.